Rosate 360 Glyphosate Super Strength Concentrated Weed Killer, 5 Litres
Rosate 360 Weed killer is a concentrated, super strong weed killer for use as a soluble concentrate to tackle annual and perennial weeds
- Using 360 grams per 1 litre of solution of Glyphosate, weeds will be killed quickly and safely in agricultural, horticultural, forestry, industrial and amenity situations
- Non selective in its application ensuring it will kill weeds where sprayed but is then broken down in the soil without affecting and spreading to other plants.
- Flexible application rates to suit your exact needs.
How does it work?
- The solution is absorbed by the weed and moves throughout the plant to the growing point in the roots and to the underground stolons or perennial weeds
- Due to Glyphosate quickly breaking down in the soil, plants can be planted on sprayed areas quickly
- We recommend using the weed killer when the weeds are growing and under good warm, humid conditions including adequate soil moisture
- Apply in a minimum of 50 litres of water using between 1L and 3L of solution
- A useful application rate is 50ml per 1 litre of water.
Mapp no 17682
Area coverage: 1 Hectare or 10000 square metres
Knapsack application: 500ml per 10L of water covers 1,000m2
Safe Use of Pesticides
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
advise on our products and rates are available on request from our qualified staff
Capacity : 5 Litres