TIMCO PE310 Multi-Fix Polyester Resin 310ml
- High quality resins for use in all masonry types (sleeves may be required for some base materials with voids).
- Stress free anchorages for close edge and axial spacing.
- PE (Polyester) is a general purpose resin.
- A rapid curing two part chemical anchoring system.
- PESF (Polyester styrene free) is a low odour, high performance resin.
- A rapid curing two part chemical anchoring system based on polyester.
- Ideal for use indoors (low odour).
- VESF (Vinylester Styrene Free) carries a European Technical Approval/CE mark.
- A high performance, low odour, styrene free resin for critical applications.
- Can also be used in damp conditions.
- Resins are suitable for use with TIMco studs, TIMco sockets, threaded rod and starter bars.
TIMCO PE310 Multi-Fix Polyester Resin 310ml Specification :-
- TIMCO Multi-Fix Polyester Resin
- Brand :- TIMCO
- Product code :- PE310
- Resin Type :- Polyester
- Volume of Resin :- 310ml
- Qty in Pack :- 1 Piece